Monday 9 January 2012

The Beginnings of Something Big

Well, I'm hoping the title says it all. As of about a week ago, The Lawless Online has taken a massive step in the right direction after finally acquiring a new, lead Programmer for the project! His name is Philip Roozendal and hopefully you'll be seeing some posts from him in the near future! Momentous occasion!

Interesting, I met Philip via Newgrounds.. I place that never ceases to help me out all the time! Philip was posting on the forums looking for some programming work that he can get stuck into. Sound like a man with experience so I contacted him straight away. After a few e-mails it was clear to see that this was the man for the job! We had a meeting via Skype and now the project is well under-way.

It's not only the best step forward, its also a massive source of inspiration for myself and given me the motivation to get on with all the buildings.


Hopefully the next update will be from Philip!

Until next time,
Jack Bromhead

No comments:

Post a Comment